Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Net Worth

Well.. When I was reading some blogs, I found this tool at one of my friends website. It tells you the worth of your Blog. To know about mine, can see it below. Well, to tell you truely, I have never been recommended by anyone for blogging. I came here out of my own interest and its really worth it. So guys, you can take blogging seriously too. And, having a month of experience in this, I hope the worth of my blog is pretty decent. Hugs and Kisses are needed :-)


My site is worth $146.
How much is yours worth?


1 comment:

  1. Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Selerines World” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about the international issues and problems. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete