Thursday, September 18, 2008

Its My Birthday Today



Its my birthday today and I am feeling so happy as I have never felt in my previous birthdays. May be for the reason that I am celebrating it with my hubby this year :)

Also many of my friends took time to wish for me :) below are their wishes from orkut scrapping :). Again special thanks to all of them who phoned me to give their wishes. Hope I get many more success with so many of good hearts around me :) thanks a lot guys for your wishes.

Vivek:
hi sukanya.. many many happy returns of the day :)

Immortal:
Hi Madam lolHappy B'dayGod Bless

Anuranjani:
Happy B'day Have a gr8 day!

A Proud:
Many more happy returns of the day :)

Ganesh:
hey wish u a happy Birthday.....have a great year ahead..

Swetha:
happy happy bday!!!! take care!!

Munish kumar:
Many more happy returns of the day !!!

Yeah ......it's:
hey wish u many more happy returns of the day !!!!!!!!!!

Rejoice:
Many more happy returns of the day:-)

Kruthika:
Happy Birthday ! Have a blast !

Neeraja:
Hey!! Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful year!! Wat spl today?

iRFAn kHAn -->:
hy how can i forget ur bday ...... hope ur enjoyin it to the fullest ....

♪♥♪ SArAnyA ♪♥♪:
me veti as usualyyyyyyyyyy.....

iRFAn kHAn -->:
many more happy returns of the day .....

DHB... on a:
thank u..

♪♥♪ SArAnyA ♪♥♪:
happy bday sisoooooooooooooooooo

Archana:
happy birthday akka :) - achu n family

Gayathri:
Hey many more happy returns of the day! How are you celebrating it today?

Saurabh™:
Wishing U Many Many Happy Returns of the DayHappy Birthday :)When r u comin to India?

Amudha:
Happy Birth day.......

Muthu:
Wish U a Many More Happy Returns of the DAY.

preethi:
happy bday :)Sow whats special?

DHB... on a:
Many more happy returns of the day!

Anbazhagan:
Hi AkkaMany more happy returns of the day!"When you fill your hear with Love, your are the Miracle!"May you be blessed with eternal Happiness !!!!!

swapna:
by the way advance wishes to uHappy B day****

Rajam:
Hi Suganya, Many more happy returns of the day!!!

Sankar^ I'm too:
Wish you a very Happy Birthday...

mukundan:
Happy bday

Godwin:
Happy birthday suganya......have loads of fun!!

Jahangir:
hi Wish You Many More Happy Returns of the Day..

No comments:

Post a Comment